Saturday 27 June 2015

Day 6. Train journey, La Rochelle to Bordeaux. Sat. 27 June 2015

I got up early this morning so I could wander the city before catching the train.
Well,  I have to come back to this city, it is vibrant, traditional and breathtaking.  It was market day today and I have never seen such an abundance of fruit, vegetables and seafood.  Oh and also buskers with more natural talent than you can shake a stick at. 
Have you ever seen such cherries?!

These the had many toes tapping and hips swaying. 
Wish my muscles were this big. 
Then a wander back to the hotel to pack up for the train.  On the way though I kept taking photos. 
Pedro met me back at the hotel and saw me off at the train station helping me lug my bike up and down stairs. 
There were quite a few bikes on the train . 

I arrived at Bordeaux at 2.20pm. 




No comments:

Post a Comment